Due to the Covid-19 Pandemic, we were forced to close our doors over 4 months ago, this had such a lasting affect on our Academy. I am raring to get back open again and TeamTetsu will continue to get bigger, better and more diverse than ever.
We have put measures in place to ensure we protect our members and staff, if you have any concerns please do not hesitate to contact Stephen.
- there is a sanitising station situated at the front door and at the top of the stairs, please use this when entering our academy
- There will be strictly 6 members per class
- We have included a 30 minute interval between each class to allow for cleaning etc
- We have placed markers on the mats and each child will have their own training area
- Only those who live with the person training at the academy is permitted to enter the building, friends and other family members are not permitted. If you do not have to be there, please don't.
If any of the following are not adhered to, you will be asked to leave.
TeamTetsu will be bigger and better than ever!
Be a Judo Master!
We will be going through a bunch of Judo Techniques that you can do with your children. This won't only help your child develop their skills but it is a great way to bond with your child
FUN GAMES AND ACTIVITIES
Keep Fit, Keep Active
It is so important for children, and adults to keep fit and keep active. Your overall fitness can improve your mental health, and here at TetsuTV our aim is to make you laugh, smile and be happy through fun exercises everyone can do
We will be setting tasks and challenges which you and your child can endeavour to complete. Our challenges our fun and they allow you to think outside the box and use your creative side. We can't wait to see how well you guys do